Cinnamon Apple Cheesecakes in Puff Pastry
- 1 sheet ready-to-bake puff pastry
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Cinnamon Apple Jelly
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease every other cup in a mini muffin tin.
- Roll one sheet of puff pastry on a floured surface to measure 9x18-inches. Cut into 18 3-inch squares.
- Press each pastry piece into each greased muffin cup allowing edges to drape over the edge of the cup.
- In a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment mix the mascarpone cheese, flour, egg, cinnamon, sugar, and vanilla on medium speed until uniform. Fill each pastry 3/4 full with cheese filling. Bake approximately 12 minutes or until the pastry is golden and the cheese filling is set.
- Top each pastry with about 1 teaspoon Cinnamon Apple Jelly and sprinkle with toasted chopped walnuts.
- Serve warm.