Blueberry Peach Mousse
- 1 Tbsp. gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup heavy cream or whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Blueberry Peach Butter
- In a small dish dissolve the gelatin in water.
- In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, or using a hand mixer, whip the cream on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Combine the Stonewall Kitchen Blueberry Peach Butter and the gelatin. Fold this mixture into the whipped cream.
- Spoon the mousse into 4.5 oz. ramekins. Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.