Spicy Pineapple Ginger Pork
- 1 1/2 pounds Pork Tenderloin
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups red bell pepper, cored, seeded and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups green bell pepper, cored, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Pineapple Ginger Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped, optional
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks, optional
- Cut pork tenderloin into 1-inch thick medallions. Pound pork to 1/2-inch thickness and season with salt and pepper. Sauté in olive oil over medium heat until just cooked through. Remove pork and set aside.
- Add additional oil if needed and sauté the red and green bell pepper and onion until tender. Add 2 Tablespoons brown sugar and Pineapple Ginger Sauce. Add pineapple chunks if desired. Return pork and heat. Serve over your favorite Jasmine or Basmati rice and garnish with chopped cilantro.