Melt in Your Mouth Shrimp
- 3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Champagne Mustard
- 10 slices of bacon, cut in half
- 20 large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Mix Stonewall Kitchen Maple Syrup and Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Champagne Mustard in a bowl and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place bacon on a rimmed baking sheet and bake 8-10 minutes, or until the bacon starts to crisp, but can still bend. Cool until bacon can be handled. Drain fat.
- Cut each bacon slice in half. Wrap each bacon slice around a shrimp. Place shrimp on a rimmed baking sheet and cover each with a spoonful of the syrup/mustard sauce.
- Broil on high and cook on both sides until very crispy.
- Remove to a platter and serve immediately.