Vegetable Stir Fry with Wasabi Mustard
Recipe Tip: Strips of boneless chicken, pork or steak may also be used.
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Wasabi Mustard
- 2 teaspoon Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil
- 2 teaspoons Tamari or soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package firm tofu, drained, rinsed and cubed
- 1 medium onion
- 1 small bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 stalks celery
- 1 cup baby carrots or 3 medium carrots
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 small zucchini or summer squash
- 4 stalks bok choy
- 1 (6-ounce) package snow peas, thawed
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts
- vegetable oil
- For the dressing, blend all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Toss with stir fry vegetables before serving.
- For the stir fry, rough chop vegetables into similar sizes or slice on an angle.
- Add vegetable oil to heavy pan or wok and heat oil until very hot.
- Cook tofu until lightly browned.
- Remove tofu from pan. Add more oil if necessary, and sauté onion, broccoli, celery and carrots until tender.
- Add red bell pepper, zucchini or summer squash, snow peas, bok choy and water chestnuts. Sauté until tender yet still crisp.
- Add tofu back to pan and toss with vegetables to heat through.
- Pour Stonewall Kitchen Wasabi Mustard dressing blend over vegetables, stirring to coat.
- Remove from heat and serve with rice.