- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- Stonewall Kitchen Baby Back Rib Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil, plus more to heat tortillas
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 300 degree F.
- Cook for 1-2 hours, or until the pork pulls apart in strings with a fork.
- Shred pork. Then add additional Baby Back Rib Sauce to taste.
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add bell peppers and onion. Sauté until tender and slightly caramelized. Remove and set aside.
- Wipe pan clean. Add olive oil to just coat the bottom of the pan. Add tortillas one at a time and cook on each side until golden brown.
- Wrap pork and vegetables in each tortilla and serve.