Asiago Green Bean Salad
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Creamy Asiago Dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, coarse chopped
- Blanch green beans in boiling water approximately 4 minutes until tender crisp. Drain and place immediately in an ice-cold water bath to stop cooking process.
- Drain and dry the green beans. Combine with remaining ingredients in a serving dish and toss. Serve cold or at room temperature.