Summer Melon Soup
A colorful cold soup that celebrates the best of summer fruit. It comforts and refreshes during the hottest days. Fresh raspberries and mint add an elegant touch of drama.
- 2 medium cantaloupes, peeled and seeded
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup Creme de Cassis
- 3 tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- mint leaves and fresh raspberries to garnish
- Puree melon in a food processor or blender. There should be about 6 cups of puree. Pour into a large bowl.
- Whisk in yogurt, cassis and Stonewall Kitchen Aged Balsamic Vinegar until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Place 3 raspberries in the center of each bowl, then add a couple of mint leaves. Serve cold.