Grilled Whole Wheat Flatbread
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Flour work surface completely. Cut dough in half and roll out into two separate disks.
- Brush dough with olive oil and place on grill.
- Grill each side of the dough 2-3 minutes. Watch dough carefully during the full cooking time.
- Top the grilled bread with a couple of tablespoons of Tomato Herb Bruschetta Spread and sprinkle with cheese.
- Reduce grill heat or move pizza away from direct heat source. Cover grill and cook pizza until cheese is melted.
- Top with chopped herbs.
- Remove, cut and serve.