Old Farmhouse Red Relish & Swiss Cheese Ball
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Old Farmhouse Red Relish
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic salt
- 1 1/2 cups Swiss Cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2-3 tablespoons coarsely ground pepper or 1 cup finely chopped nuts, or 1 additional cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed, scraping bowl sides down as needed, until cream cheese is smooth.
- Add Old Farmhouse Red Relish and garlic salt. Continue beating until smooth.
- By hand, stir in shredded cheese and parsley.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Shape into log or ball and roll in ground pepper, nuts or fresh chopped parsley to coat. Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- Serve with your favorite Stonewall Kitchen Down East crackers.