Apricot Cream Cheese Spread – Serves 8
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Apricot Jam
- 2 teaspoons Amaretto Liquor
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Gingersnap cookies
- Fresh sliced pear or apple
- In a medium bowl combine the cream cheese, apricot jam, Amaretto, sugar and ginger. Mix until uniform. Form into a log shape, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Prior to serving unwrap cheese log and coat with almonds.
Serve on a platter with gingersnap cookies, pears and/or apples.