Crab and Artichoke Dip
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Artichoke Pesto
- 6 ounces fresh crabmeat, cartilage and shells removed
- 3 Tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh grated lemon peel
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl and mix.
- Transfer dip into a greased baking dish.
- Bake dip 20-30 minutes until heated through and bubbly.
- Serve with French bread toasts or crackers.