Apricot Brandy Brie – Serves 6-8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare Brie cheese by running a knife around the top of the cheese round 1/4 inch in from the edge, just cutting through the rind. Make cross cuts across the top and remove top rind.
- Place cheese on a heatproof serving dish and bake 15 minutes or so until the cheese softens.
- Meanwhile, heat the Apricot Jam in a small saucepan over medium low heat until it bubbles. Turn off heat and add the brandy. Stir until combined. Pour jam over heated Brie.
- Serve warm with French bread toasts, fresh strawberries and sliced apples.