Pigs in a Blanket
Makes 3 dozen
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease or line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut dough into 1/2-inch round pieces. Roll each piece into an oval shape 1/8-inch thick.
- Make egg wash by whisking together the egg and water. Brush one side of dough with egg wash.
- Wrap each small frank with dough, egg wash side on the outside, overlap dough 1/2-inch and cover 3/4 of the frank.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over dough. Place on baking sheet 2-inches apart. Bake 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with Ballpark Mustard.