Brunch Baked Eggs
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Stonewall Kitchen Mango Salsa or any Stonewall Kitchen Salsa
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 6 ramekins or custard cups with cooking spray. Sprinkle one tablespoon cheese in the bottom of each ramekin.
- Place a spoonful of Stonewall Kitchen Mango Salsa over the cheese. Crack one egg over the salsa.
Season with salt and pepper.
- Place another spoonful of salsa over the egg and sprinkle with more cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until eggs are set.