Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce
- 1 qt. Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Sugar
- Gently heat the jar of Stonewall Kitchen Peanut Butter Sauce in the microwave, until easily pourable.
- In a large bowl, mix together the heavy cream and sugar.
- Slowly pour the heated Stonewall Kitchen Peanut Butter Sauce while whisking all the ingredients together.
- Stir until the sugar dissolves. Heat slightly, if needed.
- Chill in refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- Mix in ice cream maker.
- Store in freezer until ready to eat.