Blueberry Cheesecake Squares
Definition of Summertime Treat: A crisp cookie crust with a cheesecake and Blueberry Jam filling.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon ice water
- 16 ounces (2 packages) softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9X13 inch pan.
- Place flour, sugar and salt in food processor and pulse.
- Add butter and process until the dough begins to form a ball, adding ice water if necessary.
- Press dough evenly over the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake until crust is lightly golden, about 20 minutes.
Let cool for 30 minutes.
- While cooling, prepare filling. Mix softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Add eggs and mix just until eggs are incorporated.
- After crust cools for 30 minutes, pour cheesecake filling evenly over the crust.
- Spoon Blueberry Jam randomly on top of filling and then swirl to combine.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 35-45 minutes or until center is set. Allow to cool in pan.