South of the Border Grilled Chicken with Chunky Pineapple Chipotle
Enjoy the tastes of the Southwest with this lively, sweet and tangy main dish.
- 2 whole breasts of boneless chicken, cut in half
- 1 can pineapple chunks or 1 cup fresh chunks
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille
- 1 teaspoon Stonewall Kitchen Spice Rub for Chicken and Pork
- 2 cups toasted Israeli couscous or plain couscous
- 2 cucumbers, halved, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 large red onion
- 1 large yellow or orange pepper
- 1/4 cup cilantro (or you can substitute parsley)
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Seasoned Rice Vinegar and 5 or 6 chopped chives
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Lightly sprinkle chicken with the Stonewall Kitchen Chicken Rub and place on a heated grill.
- After the first flip, brush chicken with Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce.
- Continue until done, about 10 minutes.
- Grill the pineapple chunks.
- Prepare couscous and drain.
- Set aside until cool; then toss with oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Chop all veggies small, and add to the couscous. Stir.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.