Glazed Salmon Fillet
A simple glaze makes this king of fish even nobler. Serve with fresh asparagus.
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Peach Amaretto Jam
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- Red pepper flakes to taste, optional
- Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil
- 2 pounds salmon fillet, preferably 2 pieces of equal size
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine Peach Amaretto Jam with soy sauce, garlic and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Lightly brush flesh side of salmon with Roasted Garlic Oil. Heat a large heavy, oven safe skillet over high heat.
- Place salmon fillets, flesh side down in pan and cook for 2 minutes. Turn fish with a spatula, season with salt and pepper and brush on peach glaze.
- Transfer to oven and bake until salmon is just cooked through, about 9 to 10 minutes for a 1 inch thick fillet.