Kitchen Cupboard Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions, adding 2 Tablespoons Roasted Garlic Onion Jam. Set aside.
- Prepare mashed potatoes (instant or scratch). Add 1 teaspoon Chicken and Pork Rub. Set aside.
- Place chicken in a 9x13-inch baking dish coated with a non-stick vegetable spray.
- Season with remaining 2 teaspoons Chicken and Pork Rub.
- Spoon 6 Tablespoons Roasted Garlic Onion Jam over chicken breasts. Spread prepared stuffing over chicken; top with corn (or peas or broccoli). Spoon mashed potatoes over all; dot with butter.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees F. for 25 minutes; cover and bake an additional 20 minutes.