Fourth of July Salmon, Peas and Bowtie Pasta Salad
Traditional New England fare with a new twist!
- 1 pound salmon, cooked and flaked
- 12 ounces bowtie pasta, cooked
- 1 1/2 cup peas, fresh cooked or 10 ounces frozen baby peas, thawed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- mayonnaise or salad dressing
- mixed greens for serving
- In a large mixing bowl, add peas, green onion, and parsley to cooked pasta.
- Add mayonnaise or salad dressing; toss well and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add flaked salmon, tossing gently so that the salmon remains in large pieces.
- Chill well before serving.