Ballpark Potato Salad
- 1 3/4 pounds red potatoes cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. green onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Green Relish
- 2 Tbsp. Stonewall Kitchen Ballpark Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- A pinch of red pepper (optional)
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a medium size bowl. Add the cooled potatoes and stir until combined.