Grapefruit, Mesclun, and Feta Cheese Salad with Tangy Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 8 oz. mesclun greens
- 2 grapefruits cut into sections
- 3 oz. Stonewall Kitchen Red Wine Vinegar Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Red Raspberry Jam
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 oz. Stonewall Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green onions
- 3 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- To make the vinaigrette, combine the Red Wine Vinegar Dressing, olive oil, green onions, Tabasco, jam, salt and pepper, and sugar.
- To assemble salad, divide the mesclun equally among the plates. Top with 3 grapefruit sections each, crumbled feta, and ladle the vinaigrette over each of the salads.
- Garnish with freshly ground black pepper.