Sweet Potato Casserole
A zesty fall favorite, yet sure to become a special dish any time of year.
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, baked and mashed
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Onion Jam
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup buttered bread crumbs, toasted
- 1 cup caramelized onions, optional
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together all ingredients except for caramelized onions and bread crumbs.
- Lightly grease a 9x9 baking dish, and pour mixture into dish.
- Cover potatoes with caramelized onions (optional)
- Sprinkle top with toasted bread crumbs.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated, 350 degree F. oven for 30-40 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
- Serve immediately.