Southwest Baked Beans - Serves 12
- 6 Strips Bacon, Diced
- 3/4 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 16 oz. can Pinto Beans
- 1 16 oz. can Cannellini Beans
- 1 16 oz. can Black Beans
- 1 16 oz. can Kidney Beans
- 1 16 oz. can Pork and Beans
- 1 bottle of Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
- Preheat Oven to 325 degree F
- Sauté 6 strips of diced bacon along with 3/4 cup chopped onion. Drain off fat.
- Drain 16 oz. cans each of the following beans: pinto, cannellini, black, kidney, and pork and beans.
- Combine beans, bacon, onion and one bottle of Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce.
- Bake in a greased 8-cup casserole for 1 hour.