Southwest Baked Beans - Serves 12
- 6 strips bacon, diced
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 16-ounce can pinto beans
- 1 16-ounce. can cannellini beans
- 1 16-ounce can black beans
- 1 16-ounce can kidney beans
- 1 16-ounce can pork and beans
- 1 bottle of Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Sauté 6 strips of diced bacon along with 3/4 cup chopped onion. Drain off fat.
- Drain and rinse 16-ounce cans of beans.
- Combine beans, bacon, onion and Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce.
- Bake in a greased 8-cup casserole for 1 hour.