Creamy Tomato Soup Garnished with Wasabi Peas
- 2- 28 oz. can Whole Plum Tomatoes, pureed
- 6 basil leaves, julienned
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Peppercorns -ground
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Wasabi peas, for garnish
- Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Corn Relish, to garnish
- In a saucepan, combine plum tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper to taste. Heat until warm.
- Add cream and heat to serve.
- Ladle about two tablespoons of corn relish in each bowl, fill with soup and sprinkle on wasabi peas to garnish.