Banana Walnut Waffles
The crunch of walnuts adds a wonderful touch to this breakfast or brunch treat.
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups Stonewall Kitchen Farmhouse Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Stonewall Kitchen Vanilla Extract
- Mix water with beaten eggs. Add Pancake and Waffle mix and mix well.
- Stir in melted butter and remaining ingredients until all of the dry ingredients are well incorporated.
- Ladle batter onto hot waffle iron and cook until golden brown.
- Serve with any of our Stonewall Kitchen syrups.