Maine Maple Champagne Mustard Grilled Pork Medallions
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Champagne Mustard
- 2 lbs. Pork loin, trimmed
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette, or your favorite Stonewall Kitchen Vinaigrette
- Slice pork into 4 oz. medallions and rub both sides with mustard and let sit refrigerated for about 1 hour.
- Combine asparagus and vinaigrette in a bowl to marinate for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Grill pork on both sides for about 3-4 minutes and remove onto a serving platter.
- Place asparagus on grill crosswise and grill for about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove onto same serving platter and serve.