Lemon Bread Pudding with Black Cherry Cognac Sauce
- 2 loaves Brioche bread, remove crust and cut into large dice
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup Half and Half
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Fresh Lemon Curd
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Black Cherry Cognac Sauce
- Combine all ingredients, except bread and Stonewall Kitchen Black Cherry Cognac Sauce, in non-reactive bowl and whisk until well blended.
- Butter the inside of a 2 1/2 quart bake proof dish and sprinkle the inside with sugar, tapping any excess sugar off.
- Fill dish with bread and pour mixture over top until bread is saturated.
- Place pan on a baking sheet to prevent spillage in oven, and bake at 350 degrees F for 45-60 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm and garnish with Stonewall Kitchen Black Cherry Cognac Sauce.