Maple Pumpkin Cannoli
- 1-cup ricotta cheese, strain off excess liquid
- 1/2 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pumpkin Butter
- 2 Tbsp. confectioners’ sugar
- 6-8 cannoli shells
- 2 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Combine the ricotta cheese, Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pumpkin Butter, and confectioners’ sugar. Mix until uniform. Chill in the refrigerator 2-4 hours.
- Place ricotta cheese mixture in a pastry bag and pipe filling into each end of the cannoli shells.
- Combine the granulated sugar with the pumpkin pie spice. Sprinkle this mixture over the ends of the cannoli. Dust each cannoli with confectioners’ sugar.