Grilled Swordfish Bites
An all-in-one elegant dish for lunch or dinner.
- 2-3 lbs. fresh swordfish
- 4 cups orzo
- 2 cups basmati
- 3 scallions
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 jar of Stonewall Kitchen Old Farmhouse Chutney
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- zest of one fresh lemon
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3-5 cups chicken stock
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Cut swordfish into 2 ounce bite-sized pieces.
- Chop thyme. Add olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt & pepper and marinate swordfish in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Heat butter in skillet and toast basmati rice. Add orzo and brown. Cover with chicken stock and simmer until dry.
- Season with salt & pepper and chopped scallions.
- Add and mix with Stonewall Kitchen's Old Farmhouse Chutney.
- Grill swordfish bites over high heat, 1-2 minutes each side, and add to skillet with basmati rice and orzo.