Hot Open Faced Turkey Sandwich - Serves 4
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen New England Cranberry Relish or Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
- 1 cup leftover stuffing or mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds leftover turkey, thinly sliced
- 2 cups leftover gravy
- Toast bread and place on individual plates.
- Spread several tablespoons cranberry relish or sauce on toast.
- Warm stuffing or mashed potatoes in a medium saute pan over medium heat. Divide over each piece of toast.
- Heat gravy over medium heat in the same saute pan. Add turkey slices and heat. Divide turkey and gravy over prepared toast and serve immediately.