Cranberry Bread Pudding
The ultimate comfort food! Serve warm or at room temperature for breakfast or dessert.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with butter and place cubed bread in baking dish.
- Break eggs into large mixing bowl and whisk.
- Add heavy cream, half and half, sugar, dried cranberries, and Orange Cranberry Marmalade or Apple Cranberry Chutney to eggs and mix well.
- Pour liquid over bread cubes and let soak for 10-15 minutes. Occasionally press down bread with a spatula.
- Bake for approximately 50-60 minutes or until custard is set and top is golden brown.
- Cut into squares and serve warm.