Apple Spice Cake - Makes 12
- 1 stick (8 Tbsp.) butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups Granny Smith apples, cored and shredded
(leave peel on)
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Spiced Rum Butterscotch
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan. Cream together the butter and sugars until fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Spread batter in prepared Bundt pan. Bake for 40-50 minutes until tester (or toothpick) comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes and remove from pan.
- Serve each slice topped with Spiced Rum Butterscotch Sauce and whipped cream.