Toasted Coconut and Banana Waffles – Serves 2-4
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Toasted Coconut Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup banana, thinly sliced and quartered
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Mango, peeled and sliced
- Toasted coconut (optional)
- Confectioner’s sugar
- Beat egg and milk together.
- Add dry mix and blend well.
- Stir in melted butter and banana.
- Ladle onto greased hot waffle iron and remove when golden brown.
- Whip cream to soft peaks and sweeten with sugar. Top waffles with whipped cream, sliced mango, toasted coconut and dust with confectioner’s sugar.