Pesto, Sun Dried Tomato and Feta Scones
Savory and unique, these sensational scones are ideal to serve
with a simple dinner of hearty soup and a garden fresh salad.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Prepare scone recipe as indicated on the package.
- Divide dough into two equal portions. Pat the dough into an 8-inch round,
- On one round of dough, spread Bail Pesto evenly. sprinkle feta and
sun-dried tomatoes over pesto. Place the second round of dough on top
and pinch edge lightly to seal. Cut the round into 8 wedges.
- Place on a baking sheet 1 1/2 inches apart. Bake until scones are lightly browned, 10-12