Fresh Wild Maine Blueberry Bread Pudding
Warm from the oven and bursting with fresh blueberry taste, this pudding is a classic!
- 6 cups stale bread cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- dash of salt
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, cleaned and dried
- 1 13-ounce jar Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine
- 1 splash Grand Marnier
- Combine cream, eggs, sugar, vanilla, butter and salt.
- Add bread and half the blueberries and let soak about 15 minutes.
- Place in a greased baking dish and cook at 350 degrees for about 40-50 minutes. When finished, bread will be golden brown on top. (Internal temperature of 160 degrees F).
- Combine remaining blueberries, jam and Grand Marnier.
- Drizzle over the top of the bread pudding and serve warm. (Also good cold.)
- Dress up with fresh whipped cream and fresh berries.