White Fig and Goat Cheese Crostini - Serves 6-8
- 1 French Baguette, cut into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 8 ounce log of goat cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Stonewall Kitchen White Fig Spread
- Sage leaves and Rosemary for garnish
- Place French Bread rounds on a baking sheet. Place under broiler and toast until golden. Turn rounds over and toast.
- Toast pecans in a 350 degree F oven on a baking sheet for 6-8 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool.
- Roll goat cheese log in pecans coating cheese on all sides. Spread a slice of cheese on French bread toasts. Top with White fig spread and garnish with fresh herbs. Serve at room temperature.