Made With Our
- 2-4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds raw jumbo shrimp
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Artichoke Piccata Simmering Sauce
- 4 ounces baby spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shaved Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Heat 2 Tablespoons olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat until hot, but not smoking.
- Pat shrimp dry and add to pan in batches, do not overcrowd the pan. Sauté shrimp until they are pink and slightly firm, about 4-6 minutes. Add additional oil if needed between batches.
- Return cooked shrimp to pan. Add Artichoke Piccata Simmering Sauce and spinach. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer until the spinach wilts and sauce bubbles.
- Serve over your favorite pasta garnished with shaved Parmesan.