- 5 ounces (1 1/4 cup) pecans, halved
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 7 ounces (approximately 10 cups) baby spinach, rinsed, dried, stems removed
- 1 ripe red pear, peeled, cored and sliced lengthwise
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Balsamic Dressing
- For the spicy pecans, place a piece of wax paper on a work surface near the cook top.
- Heat pecans in a non-stick sauté pan over low heat 2-3 minutes.
- Pour honey over nuts. Stir to coat and warm nuts.
- When nuts start to get sticky sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
- Spread nuts on the wax paper, making sure to separate. Allow to cool.
- Place the baby spinach, pear, goat cheese and Maple Balsamic Dressing in a serving bowl. Gently toss.
- Garnish with spicy pecans and serve.