- 6 thin slices of good deli ham or Canadian Bacon (3 ounces), diced
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup light cream
- 3 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Traditional Pub Style Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Dash of oregano
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease 8 (4.5-ounce) round ramekins with butter or oil.
- Pull the ham slices into small pieces and place in ramekins
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs. Add cream, mustard, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, cheeses, pepper, green onion and herbs.
- Stir well, then spoon into prepared ramekins.
- Use a fork to push ingredients below egg mixture.
- Place ramekins in a large baking dish. Add hot water. The water should come about halfway up the ramekins. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden and set.