- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Honey Barbecue Sauce
- 24 bamboo skewers
- Slice chicken into 24 thin 1x4-inch strips.
- Soak bamboo skewers in cold water 10 minutes and drain. Thread the chicken onto skewers. Place the meat in a shallow nonmetallic dish. Pour Honey Barbecue Sauce over the meat, cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Grill the chicken or cook on a greased broiler pan under the broiler a few minutes on each side.
- Serve hot with additional fresh sauce.