- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine beer, Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce and Red Pepper Jelly in a large, deep skillet. Bring mixture to a boil just to melt jelly. Add brisket, cover tightly, and bake in oven until very tender, 3-3 1/2 hours.
- If preferred, cook over a low flame on top of stove, regulating heat so liquid only simmers. Turn once or twice during cooking.
- When done, remove meat, allow to stand briefly, and either pull apart into shreds or cut across the grain into slices.
- Stir in parsley and season with salt and pepper. Serve with plenty of the pan gravy.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.