- 1 pound tiny new potatoes
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil
- 3/4 pound thin green beans, tipped
- 2/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Champagne Shallot Walnut Dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shallots, minced
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 3/4 pound tiny salad shrimp, cooked
- 1/3 cup celery, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 thin slices lemon, to garnish
- Combine potatoes and enough cool water to cover in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook until just tender. Drain and let cool. Peel and cut into 1/4-inch slices. Toss with Roasted Garlic Oil and set aside.
- Cook green beans in boiling salted water until crisp-tender. Drain, immerse immediately in cold water, drain and blot dry.
- Blend Champagne Shallot Walnut Dressing with mayonnaise, shallots, lemon juice and dill in a bowl. Add shrimp and celery. Season with salt and pepper, and toss to blend.
- Divide green beans among 4 plates. Place them like spokes of a wheel radiating out from the center of the plates.
- Divide shrimp salad among plates, mounding it in center. Lay potato slices in an overlapping pattern around the salad. Make a small cut just to the center of each lemon slice. Twist each slice to form an 'S' and place on shrimp salads, and serve.