- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Black Raspberry Jam
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Beat in milk, vanilla and salt until blended.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and nutmeg until dough just holds together.
- Roll out to 1/8-inch thick, and cut out an even number of 3-inch round cookies.
- Allow the cut dough to rest in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- Place a scant 1 teaspoon of Black Raspberry Jam on half of the rounds. Cover with the remaining rounds, crimping the edges to seal well.
- Make a small slit in the top of each cookie.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pan and cool completely.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.