- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Blue Cheese Herb Mustard
- 3 Tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix together the cream cheese, Blue Cheese Herb Mustard, green onion, blue cheese, garlic salt and pepper until well combined.
- Chill mixture one or more hours.
- Form the mixture into a ball and roll it into the chopped nuts.
- Serve with crackers.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients