- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon wedge
- Lemon peel, for garnish
- Blueberries, for garnish
- Rim by moistening the rim of a martini glass with lemon and dipping it in sugar.
- Fill a cocktail shaker 3/4 full with ice.
- Add the vodka, Wild Maine Blueberry Syrup and the juice of one lemon wedge. Cover and shake vigorously until frost appears on the outside of the shaker, about 20 seconds.
- Strain drink into prepared vodka glass.
- Garnish with lemon peel and blueberries.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients