- 1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Champagne Mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- Grated zest of 1 large orange
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, minced (plus additional parsley for garnish)
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 medium whole chicken breasts* (bone in) split, rinsed and patted dry
- Stir Maine Maple Champagne Mustard, orange zest, Roasted Garlic Oil, Worcestershire sauce, parsley and pepper together in a bowl.
- Pour into a large Ziploc plastic bag. Add chicken breasts, turning to cover well. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, turning once or twice.
- Heat broiler. Place breasts flesh side down in a shallow baking pan and spoon some of the marinade over them. Broil about 6-7 inches from heat for about 10-12 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and spoon remaining marinade. Cook until breast meat is done and skin is browned, 7-8 minutes. Remove and allow to stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle on remaining parsley and serve.