- 24 mini premade phyllo tart shells (can be found in the freezer section of the grocery store)
- 4 ounces Mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons confectioner’s sugar
- 3 Tablespoons milk or cream
- 4 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Cherry Berry Jam or your favorite Stonewall Kitchen jam
- 1/4 cup sweetened whipped cream, garnish
- Mint leaves, garnish
- Orange zest, garnish
- Remove mini phyllo tarts from freezer.
- In the bowl of a free stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (or a hand mixer and bowl) mix the Mascarpone cheese, vanilla extract, sugar and milk or cream on medium speed several minutes until combined and light and fluffy.
- Spoon (or pipe using a pastry bag fitted with a star attachment) the cheese mixture into each tart filling each 2/3 of the way full.
- Top each tart with about 1/2 teaspoon Cherry Berry Jam.
- Garnish each tart with a small dollop of sweetened whipped cream topped with a mint leaf or orange zest.
Stonewall Kitchen Ingredients
PromotionsMix & Match 4+ and SAVE 10% Details
Stock up on your favorites, try something new, or create a collection as unique as you are. SAVE 10% when you order four or more of our full-sized jams, jellies and marmalades.