- 3/4 pounds boneless chicken breasts, grilled or baked and sliced
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cups Stonewall Kitchen Salsa Verde
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (such as Monterey Jack, Colby,
Cheddar or a combination)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine the rice, beans, cumin, 1/2 cup Salsa Verde, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Place 1/2 cup rice mixture down the center of each tortilla.
- Top rice with 2 Tablespoons sour cream. Divide chicken evenly and place over sour cream. Roll tortilla to enclose filling and place in the baking dish side by side.
- Top enchiladas with remaining 1 cup Salsa Verde. Sprinkle shredded cheese over sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until enchiladas are heated through and the cheese is melted. Serve hot with extra salsa, sour cream, and guacamole if desired.